H. Moser & Cie was founded by independent watchmaker Heinrich Moser in St. Petersburg, Russia in 1828. Notable early clients of H. Moser & Cie included Russian princes and members of the Russian Imperial Court; Vladimir Lenin also owned a Moser watch. After Moser died in 1874, the company was sold, and its business in Russia was expropriated in 1918 due to the October Revolution.

In 1953, H. Moser & Cie continued its business in Le Locle, Switzerland where it shifted its focus from pocket watches to wristwatches. Due to the quartz crisis, H. Moser & Cie became a part of the Dixi Mechanique Group and the original brand name was dropped. In 2002, Moser Schaffhausen AG was founded by Dr. Jürgen Lange together with Heinrich Moser’s great-grandson Roger Nicholas Balsiger, and the brand H. Moser & Cie was formally re-launched in 2005.

Quick View
Quick View
Quick View
Sold
Quick View
Sold
Quick View
Sold
Quick View