Jaeger-LeCoultre has been at the forefront of inventions throughout its history, right from the beginning in 1803, when the founder Antoine LeCoutre invented a machine to cut watch pinions from steel. The brand was established in 1833, and years later in 1937, a Paris-based watchmaker Edmond Jaeger joins LeCoutre to form Jaeger-LeCoutre. The duo continue to produce some astonishing movements, spread over 1300 calibers and counting.

Through the years, watchmakers such as Patek Philippe, Audemars Piguet and Vacheron Constantin have used the company’s movements.

Quick View
Quick View
Quick View
Quick View
Sold
Quick View